Khloé Kardashian must be hungry.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star’s weight loss has been well-documented on social media, in her book “Revenge Body” and on her personal app. While she hasn’t shied away from sharing her workout routines and other health tips with the masses, now her trusted nutritionist, Dr. Philip Goglia, is breaking down the fruits and nuts of her daily diet.
Speaking to Healthista, Goglia explained that the 32-year-old eats plenty of vegetables across her seven daily meals.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Meal one: For breakfast, Khloé downs one scoop of whey protein powder with one tablespoon of almond butter and a fruit of her choice blended with ice and water and made into a shake.
- Meal two: A piece of fruit of her choosing
- Meal three: Four ounces of chicken breast with vegetables and salad that is high in iron (spinach or beet root)
- Meal four: One cup of celery or one cup of tomatoes with 12 almonds
- Meal five: More vegetables – Khloé will have either one cup of celery or tomatoes with one egg.
- Meal six: For dinner, Khloé eats a fatty fish – salmon, sea bass, black cod or arctic char – served with eight ounces of vegetables and salad.
- Meal seven: After dinner, Khloé consumes another piece of fruit.
Read more: http://pagesix.com/2017/06/08/khloe-kardashian-eats-celery-as-a-meal/